If you have loud cupboards or drawers you can add peal and stick fabric buttons to them to make them quieter. This is a very simple home mod that has a huge impact.
Today we are going to talk about some simple ways to save energy costs in the bathroom.
1. Install energy star fixtures. These are designed to conserve energy.
2. Install LED light bulbs. Just replace any that are not LED.
3. Use warm or cold water while showering. The savings really add up over the year.
4. Install motion sensors for lights.
5. Turn off exhaust fans 10 minutes after you shower.
We know that if you use this simple tips you can save energy and money in the bathroom!
Today we are going to talk about the different types of home siding. You can get siding in several different types of materials and these are:
– Wood Siding
– Vinyl Siding
– Fiber Cement Siding like James Hardie Siding
– Brick Siding
– Stone Siding
– Glass Siding
– Metal Siding
– Stucco Siding
All of these have pros and cons associated with them. We would love to meet up and give you a free estimate on different siding options!
“Mondays are the start of the work week which offer new beginnings 52 times a year!“– David Dweck
Today’s recipe comes from our friends at Shelikesfood and it is a delicious Quinoa Chickpea Sweet Potato Salad (https://www.shelikesfood.com/quinoa-chickpea-sweet-potato-salad/)
What are the different types of roofing material do we use the most in Portland, Oregon? We have a pretty wet, mild climate here in the The main types of roofing material we use are:
– Architectural Shingles – These are your Lifetime shingles that are most common. They come from many manufacturers like GAF, Malarkey and Certainteed.
– Presidential Shingles -These are a higher end shingle that are cut in a Z type pattern.
– Metal Roofing – This is a heavy gauge metal that they can attach with fasteners or special tools to attach the metal together.
– Wood Shake Roofing – This is a traditional wood shingle.
– Tile Roofing – These are usually a clay type material that come in several shapes and styles
– Rubber Roofing by Euroshield Please let us know how we can show you samples of these shingles and get a free estimate!
Today we are going to talk about simple ways to raise your homes curb appeal! These are:
– Trim the Shrubs! Such a simple little change can make a huge difference!
– Pressure wash the Driveway
– Upgrade your front porch light
– Pressure wash the Deck
– Redo your front walkway. Add some gravel and Bricks. Very simple additions to make a huge change
– Paint the house
We hope this has given you some great ideas to help boost your curb appeal!
What are the different flooring options that are the best for your bathroom. These are in no specific order:
– Natural Stone Tiles
– Ceramic or Porcelain Tile
We Love the look and feel of all of these and they make a great addition to any bathroom
Today we are going to talk about types of window blinds. Just a simple change here not only changes the look of the window but it also changes the whole room. There are several types ob blinds and some of these are:
– Shutter Style Blinds
– Blackout Cellular Shades
– Top Down or Bottom Up Shades
– Mini Blinds
– Solar Shades
– Waterfall Blinds
– Woven Blinds
– Roman Shades
– Wood Blinds
We know that this small change can really make a huge difference!