What are the different types of roofing material do we use the most in Portland, Oregon? We have a pretty wet, mild climate here in the The main types of roofing material we use are:
– Architectural Shingles – These are your Lifetime shingles that are most common. They come from many manufacturers like GAF, Malarkey and Certainteed.
– Presidential Shingles -These are a higher end shingle that are cut in a Z type pattern.
– Metal Roofing – This is a heavy gauge metal that they can attach with fasteners or special tools to attach the metal together.
– Wood Shake Roofing – This is a traditional wood shingle.
– Tile Roofing – These are usually a clay type material that come in several shapes and styles
– Rubber Roofing by Euroshield Please let us know how we can show you samples of these shingles and get a free estimate!