Our company’s focus is residential waterproofing, dry rot and water damage repairs, siding, windows, and roofing.
- Previous carpentry and/or waterproofing experience.
- Have your own basic tools of the trade.
- Ability to protect customer’s property from undue dust and debris.
- Understanding all job-related paperwork, ie. plans, change orders, and specifications.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Possess superior client service and communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- A drug screen and/or background check may be performed.
- A valid Oregon drivers’ license is a plus.
- Must be age 18 or older
- $20 – $30 per hour depending on experience and skill level